Polaris Slingshot Rentals in Buena Vista, Colorado
Pick up at the BV Adventure Hub
Provided by Rocky Mountain Adventure Rentals (RMAR)
Drive your own adventure! Rent a Polaris Slingshot May through October at the Buena Vista Adventure Hub. These open-air roadsters are a fun way to tour the many scenic passes in Central Colorado.
Featured Route: Buena Vista to Aspen, Colorado
There are lots of spectacular routes to choose from in this area, but Buena Vista to Aspen is a great option. Take CO Highway 82 over Independence Pass, where peak elevation is above tree line at 12,095 ft. This high-mountain road crosses over the Continental Divide in the Sawatch Range of the Rocky Mountains.
Know before you book
- Check in at the BV Adventure Hub
- DAMAGE PROTECTION PLAN INCLUDED: $3,000 out of pocket max
- UPGRADE FOR $15 AT TIME OF SERVICE : $1,500 out of pocket max
- Your credit card will be pre-authorized for the out of pocket max
- Drivers must be at least 25 years old with a valid DL
- Motorcycle license NOT required to drive Slingshots in Colorado
- Consider weather conditions when choosing a route
- Dress appropriately for this open-air experience
- Full-face helmets and goggles provided
- All machines have a standard (stick) transmission
- Renter is responsible for any damages
- Machines must be fully fueled and cleaned upon return
- No overnight rentals – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Damage protection plan required:
- $20 per machine damage waiver ($1,500 Deductible)
- YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE PRE-AUTHORIZED FOR THE $1,500 DEDUCTIBLE
- $15 PER MACHINE INSURANCE PLAN REQUIRED
Full Day Rental – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
$299 (7 hours)
Additional fees apply.
Use extra caution and remember to share the road when driving over any mountain pass. Always keep your eyes on the road and drive slowly while being prepared to yield. Road cyclists are often present and can be difficult to see around curves. Many other vehicles are also entering and leaving the roadway to enjoy recreational opportunities.
Rockfall also remains an issue with occasional rocks in the roadway. The tight curves and single lane segments of the highway require heightened attention by drivers.