Need help thinking of your next Colorado vacation idea? Look no further, BV Adventure Hub is here to help!
Buena Vista, Colorado is bursting with summer activities the whole family will enjoy. Whether you’re a local or here for the weekend, discover the best things to do in Buena Vista, Colorado. Choose from off-road adventures and whitewater rafting to cruising down the street in a Polaris Slingshot and grabbing a bite to eat. The possibilities are endless, but here’s a list of five of our favorite things to do in Buena Vista to embrace your weekend-warrior spirit:
- Off-Roading: BV Adventure Hub grants you the opportunity to take out a 2018 Polaris RZR 900 and explore miles of world-class OHV trails in the San Isabel National Forest. Side-by-sides elevate your off-road adventure with 2-seat and 4-seat options to roam on your own or take a tour with an expert staff. Wanting to plan your own excursion with a side-by-side? We’ve got you covered. Request a specific drop-off location and your machines will be brought to you, hassle free.
- Whitewater Rafting: Cool off from the summer heat with a whitewater rafting trip on the Arkansas River. River Runners will make your whitewater dreams come true whether you are a river veteran or a beginner. Ride the rapids for a half day, full day or keep the adventure going on an overnight trip.
- On-Roading: Explore the heart of Colorado in style with the new Polaris Slingshot. Your family can take a slingshot ride through the twists and turns of Buena Vista, soaking in the breathtaking scenery that surrounds you. After a day of venturing off and finding hidden gems, you can roll into town in style and grab a bite to eat at one of the local favorites.
- Local Eats: The Browns Canyon Riverside Grill is a family-friendly restaurant with a Baja-style menu that offers a unique, casual dining experience. Relax on the banks of the Arkansas river with delicious food and a cold microbrew. Eddyline Brewery and Taproom has been brewing craft beers for more than nine years, bringing together outdoor enthusiasts and adventure seekers alike. Sip on a cold one and indulge in their tasty selection of pizzas, soups, salads, tacos and burritos. The Lariat has established partnerships with local farmers to deliver organic and sustainable seasonable ingredients where available to provide a fresh and healthy meal for their customers. Enjoy dinner and a show at this family-friendly bar and pub with live mountain music!
- Hot Springs: Exploring can be tough on your body, so we recommend capping off your day at the Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort for some old-fashioned rest and relaxation. These natural, geothermal, gravity-fed mineral spas are historically noted for the medicinal and therapeutic value. Rejuvenate your muscles in the curative waters to not skip a beat in your next day’s adventure-packed itinerary.
Buena Vista offers the full package of family-friendly adventures, customizable to fit your ideal trip. Experience beautiful scenery, whitewater rafting, off-road or on-road exploration and more.
What are you waiting for? Book your trip now!